1.TXU Energy Residential
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
My mother in law has a tree pulling down her power line from pole and away from house. She called to have the branches cut away from power line, so before i climb up there to do this for her I'm a ris
2.TXU Energy Business
Electric CompaniesEnergy Conservation Products & ServicesUtility CompaniesElectric Equipment-Testing
Was a customer for a long time. Didn't do a price comparison. Ouch! Not only is our new company cheaper, but they actually offer free energy each month after I recommended them to 15 of my friends. We
3.Christopher Electric Inc
1677 Lindbergh Dr
ElectriciansComputer Rooms-Installation & EquipmentComputer & Equipment DealersElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
I was very happy about the service I received from Jay. He replaced my 220V plugs for my stove and dryer. He was very professional and answered all my electrical questions. He was on time and called
4.R D Martin Electric Shop
890 Gulf St
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
5.Your Electrical Services LLCServing the Vidor, TX area
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialWire & Cable-ElectricElectrical Engineers
Your Electrical Services is a family owned and operated business founded in 2014. We specialize in providing service to commercial and residential homes. I am a Texas licensed master electrician with
6.Ambit Energy - Residential & Commercial ServicesServing the Vidor, TX area
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesElectric Supply-Manufacturers
Called the company and spoke to Darrell about rates, as I am interested in being a customer, and he was very patient and super helpful! He made it easy to understand and have me all the necessary info
7.Gold Crest Electric Comany Inc
1655 S 23rd St
ElectriciansComputer Cable & Wire InstallationComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Called them and had to keep calling in order to get an estimate. After estimate, took another 22 days to call me back. When they did, I was informed that they would send someone out. I still had to k
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.