1.Living Well Family Clinic
1643 Carter St Ste 1
2.Natchez Women's Center
46 Sgt Prentiss Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
3.Angela S Letard, CFNP
107 Front St
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Maxwell Chiropractic Clinic
303 John R Junkin Dr
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPain ManagementClinics
5.Eye Center Optical The
10 Vision Ln
Optometric ClinicsOptometristsClinicsOptometry Equipment & Supplies
Dr Smith's goal is to provide the best total eye health care to all patients with the most up-to-date technology possible. The Eye Care Center specializes in general ophthalmology with an emphasis in
6.Dickey William P III DMD PLLC
142 Jefferson Davis Blvd
7.Caring River Cancer Center
133 Jefferson Davis Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiation OncologyCancer Treatment CentersClinics
A diagnosis of cancer doesn't have to be overwhelming. At Caring River Cancer Center, in Natchez, MS, we've opened the door to a new generation of cancer care. In December, 2008 we completed our upgra
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.