Serving the Vidalia area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNurses
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nuMore Nearby Locations »
2.Heartland Home Health Care & Hospice
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHospicesHome Health Services
Home Care: Heartland Home Health Care offers a full range of traditional home health care services, as well as cardiac and orthopedic rehabilitation, pulmonary disease and diabetes care, I.V. care, ph
3.TSM Nurse Consulting
PO Box 1688
Nurses-Home ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health Services
The Certified Legal Nurse Consultant at TSM Nurse Consulting LLC can provide help with nursing documentation, medical necessity audits, and more.
4.Twin Oaks Living Communities
887 Th Tippett Rd
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health Services
5.Alliance Home Medical
1107 E 1st St
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesOxygenHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
6.Amicita Home Health
806 Maple Dr
Home Health ServicesNurses RegistriesNurses-Home ServicesHospices
7.Health Care Equipment & Services
806 Maple Dr
Home Health ServicesHospital Equipment & SuppliesNurses RegistriesNurses-Home Services
A Place For Mom
Serving the Vidalia area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.