PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Victorville area.
1.Choice Medical Group
18564 Us Highway 18 Ste 105
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeHospitalsMedical Centers
Choice Medical Group is dedicated to delivering superior medical services, ensuring health and quality of life, to the people within the communities we serve. Choice Medical Group and Choice Physician
2.Clinica Medica De La Dra Hernandez
16498 Victor St
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
This is my new pcp for the past week and I have been trying to get a hold of her for the past week. No call backs and they haven't picked up their phone. Worst service ever. I'm changing my pcp. I
3.Bear Valley Urgent Care
12186 Hesperia Rd
Urgent CareEmergency Care FacilitiesClinics
4.Global Urgent Care Of Victorville
12384 Palmdale Rd Ste 104
5.Sparrow Health System
14344 Cajon Ave Ste 102
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Clinicians Medical Group
11883 Amethyst Rd Ste 100
Medical ClinicsClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersPhysicians & Surgeons
Serving the Victorville area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.