Serving the Victorville area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Desert Knolls Convalescent Hospital
14973 Hesperia Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityGeriatric Consulting & ServicesRehabilitation Services
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! I have had three of my family members here and I recommend this place to everyone. It is a little older building however, the people become like family with you! I notice some of
2.Heritage Senior Care Inc
15428 Civic Dr Ste 345
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
Providing a first class quality in-home caregivers for seniors with a family touch Since 1983! Avoiding the maze of corporate or franchise policies or dealing with the government regulation or maintai
14359 7th St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
4.Knolls West Convalescent Hosp
16890 Green Tree Blvd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation Services
5.United Nursing Personal Care
15475 Seneca Rd
Nurses-Home ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedHome Health Services
6.Visiting Nurse Association of The Inland Counties
12421 Hesperia Rd Ste 11
Home Health ServicesNurses
First meeting was with Joanna. She was delightful ,kind, skilled and so much more. She'll be a favorite overall. Also, Joanna had me feeling comfortable, and sincerely dedicated to her work. Thank
7.Imperial Home Health
15366 11th St Ste O
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
A Place For Mom
Serving the Victorville area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.