3201 Port Lavaca Dr
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
Incredible team here. I had been waiting for over a year for another company to show up to rebuild our flower beds. I contacted Edge and the next day Kevin came to the house to check out the situation
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
808 E Nueces St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTermite ControlMothproofing
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Call Albert Landscaping
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesStump Removal & GrindingLandscape Contractors
Call Albert Landscaping is the best! I needed 2 trees removed and the stumps grinded. Albert gave me the best price, he is very knowledgeable about trees and told exactly what he was going to do. His
4.ABC Home & Commercial Services
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesMajor AppliancesPest Control ServicesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I just wanted to say what a great asset Scott is for the ABC home and commercial services team. He is professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and should be a highly valued team member. I have been an
5.River Valley Landscapes
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
Categorized under Landscape Contractors. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of less than $500,000 and employs a staff of approximately 1 to 4. Lawn Maintenance.
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
Dependable and knowledgeable. I'm a 5 year customer and highly recommend their work to others. Lawn looks great!More Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.