1.Westbrook, Robert R Jr
203 Kerh Blvd
2.Goliad Dental Care
317 S Market St
Dr. Daniel N. Garza Has Practiced In Goliad For Over 28 Years. State Of The Art Dentistry With The Highest In Sterilization Standards For All Instruments. Monday Thru Friday By Appointment Only ASSOCI
3.Bonnot Joe Lynn
114 Brown St
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future