Health Insurance Direct
Serving the Victoria area. Individual, Family & Student PlansCall Now & Get Instnat Free Quote
1.Human Service Dept
2306 Leary Ln
State GovernmentGovernment OfficesCounty & Parish Government
2.Human Service Dept
436 State Highway 35 S
State GovernmentGovernment Offices
3.Human Service Dept
106 E French St
4.Williams Business Services
1303 E Mockingbird Ln
Group InsuranceHealth InsuranceHealth Plans-Information & Referral ServiceInsurance
5.Victoria County Public Health Department
2805 N Navarro St
Medical ClinicsCounty & Parish GovernmentState GovernmentSocial Service Organizations
6.Girling Health Care
1501 E Mockingbird Ln Ste 301
Home Health ServicesSocial Service OrganizationsEldercare-Home Health Services
Established in 1967, Girling Health Care provides nursing care and rehabilitation services. Based in Victoria, Texas, the firm offers several home health care services, such as physical therapy, speec
Walmart Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.