Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
1.Garrett, Kirby DDS
1602 Salem Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Established in 1993, the business specializes in Dental services.
7506 N Navarro St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentistsDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
3.Victoria Dental Associates
304 Salem Rd
DentistsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
4.Raymond Edward Gonzalez, DDS
3506 N Ben Wilson St Ste A
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
5.Sterne Houston P
2506 E Mockingbird Ln
Pediatric DentistryClinicsDental ClinicsOrthodontists
6.Lisa Heinrich Null DDS
6701 N Navarro St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontistsOrthodontists
Awesome service!! I have no shame saying i'm a wuss when it comes to needles and i literally didn't feel a single poke!! I might have to repeat that so you know i'm not exaggerating, yes you read corr
8809 N Navarro St
DentistsOrthodontistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Home Improvement Pros!
www.services-connect.com All Renovations & Repairs!Local Licensed Experts. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.