Victoria Chiropractic Clinic
2004 Patterson Dr, Victoria, TX, 77901
1.Crossroads Vet Clinic
3804 Houston Hwy
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarian Emergency ServicesVeterinary Specialty Services
I was so happy to hear that when Crossroads Veterinary opened up they had a horse specialist! I can honestly say that Dr. Sam is VERY knowledgable, friendly, accommodating and he has a great feel for
2.Crossroads Chiropractic Clinic
3506 Sam Houston Dr
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesNutritionistsAcupuncturePhysical Therapists
Dr. Airhart has been practicing for over 13 years. She has been in her current location for 9 years. Since she began practicing chiropractic medicine, Dr. Airhart has kept up to date on many continuin
3.Crossroads Health Center
4504 N Laurent St
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical Imaging ServicesClinicsMedical Centers
4.Crossroads MRI LP
8806 N Navarro St
MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)ClinicsMedical Imaging Services
5.DeTar Crossroads Physical Therapy
1501 N Navarro St
Physical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsClinics
1607 N Main St
Physicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
7.Crossroads Health Care Management
605 E San Antonio St
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.