1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Nichols Lawn & Landscape
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
Make your home the envy of the block with professional lawn maintenance from Nichols Lawn and Landscape. Take advantage of our one-time deals or sign up for a contract. Contact us today and let a fami
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Contractors
Residential and Commercial. Call for Free Estimates. Fully Insured. Serving Jackson and Surrounding areas.
6.Trisler Landscape Management IncServing the Vicksburg, MS area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
Professional Landscape Services, Design,Installation, Maintenance, Fertilizer & Weed Controll Services, Certified Turf Applicators, The Sod Farm, Sales, Installation, Pick Up Delivery. Retaining Walls
7.Parkison Tree & Lawn
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesStump Removal & Grinding
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.