1.Firestone Complete Auto Care
2610 Clay St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
2.T D's Tires & Accessories
2704 Clay St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & RepairTrailer Hitches
We Are The Professionals Family owned and operated- servicing vehicles since 1966. THOUSANDS of tires IN STOCK everyday! Hundreds of custom wheels. FREE Rotation, Computer Balancing & Air Check FOR LI
3.Miller's Tire Mart Inc
1709 Clay St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAutomobile Parts & Supplies
My family has done business with Miller's Tire Mart for over 20 years and we have received top-notch service every time. The staff is courteous and knowledgeable. They take the time to explain any w
4.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
2150 Iowa Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
2209 Washington St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
6.Car Care Clinic
4050 Pemberton Square Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & Service
7.Millers Tire Mart Inc
709 Clay St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.