Serving the Vicksburg area. Call ADT Medical Alert MonitoringSchedule An Appointment Today
1.Berkley Security Inc
3512 Manor Dr
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSurveillance EquipmentFire Alarm Systems
SERVING MS AND LA FOR 40 YEARS--CUSTOM INSTALLATIONS-- Reasonably priced * Burglar & Fire Alarms, Panic & Medical Alert, Holdup & Video Cameras, Surround Sound, Smoke & Heat---WE ARE THE ALARM PROFESS
2.ADT Security Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Oh how I wish there was a lower rating I could give. I did not realize I was dealing with a subcontractor for ADT and the past week has been a nightmare. The installer knocked out my phone and interneMore Nearby Locations »
3.The Alarm CompanyServing the Vicksburg, MS area
Security Control Systems & MonitoringHome Theater SystemsFire Alarm SystemsFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
We have been customers of The Alarm Company for more than nine years and have been More than satisfied with our relationship. Tony and his staff are very helpful and quick to answer any question we ha
4.Pro-Tech SecurityServing the Vicksburg, MS area
Security Control Systems & MonitoringAccess Control SystemsTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit Telecasting
Started in 1997 by Tommy and Anita Tinnerello, Pro-Tech Security is a Madison, MS owned business that puts our customers first. We proudly have built this company one customer at a time and thank each
5.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringAdult EducationBusiness & Vocational SchoolsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
We have had Front Point for almost 2 years and have been MORE than satisfied. We got Front Point because our summer home was 1100 miles away and the thefts around here are numerous. They sent my syste
7.A-1 Detective And Patrol Services Inc
404 Meadowbrook Rd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Alarm SystemsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Access Control Systems No Long Term Contracts Security Products Security Systems
Serving the Vicksburg area. Call For An ADT Starter Kit - $49*Call Now For A Free Quote
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.