1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Nichols Lawn & Landscape
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
Make your home the envy of the block with professional lawn maintenance from Nichols Lawn and Landscape. Take advantage of our one-time deals or sign up for a contract. Contact us today and let a fami
3.Parkison Tree & Lawn
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
4.Trisler Landscape Management IncServing the Vicksburg, MS area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
Professional Landscape Services, Design,Installation, Maintenance, Fertilizer & Weed Controll Services, Certified Turf Applicators, The Sod Farm, Sales, Installation, Pick Up Delivery. Retaining Walls
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Contractors
Residential and Commercial. Call for Free Estimates. Fully Insured. Serving Jackson and Surrounding areas.
6.Steven's Lawn Service
Lawn MaintenanceWater Pressure CleaningLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Steven's Lawn Service in Jackson, Mississippi, provides commercial and residential mowing, mulching, edging, flower beds, raking, gutter cleaning, pressure washing and more. We treat your lawn and pro
7.Maynord Landscaping Inc
1873 China Grove Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceLandscape Contractors
With 20 years of successful experience in keeping landscapes in Vicksburg, the locally-owned Maynord Landscaping Inc. is the one-stop-shop for all your landscaping needs. Talk to us today to find out
Landscape & Yard Experts
www.services-connect.com Maintenance & More!Make an Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.