1.Dr. Viviane Carson's Natural Healing Center
Pain ManagementPsychologistsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling Services
50% Off Your First Appointment AND choose one of the following
A lifelong battle with fear, anxiety, and depression, full of prescription medications that simply treat the symptoms, led me to search for help.I wanted a natural approach and something that I could
2.Healthy SmilesServing the Vici, OK area
Pediatric DentistryClinicsCosmetic DentistryDentists
Erin Robert's is an amazing Dentist
3.Northwest Eye Associates
404 S Main
Contact LensesOptometry Equipment & SuppliesClinicsOptometric Clinics
They went ABOVE and BEYOND all of my expectations!!! The staff and Dr.'s there are genuine and care about each and every patient they see. They did an excellent job helping me pick out my new glasses
4.Endodontic AssociatesServing the Vici, OK area
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDentistsClinicsDental Clinics
Endodontic Associates serves patients from across the state of Oklahoma with comprehensive endodontic dentistry at two convenient locations. We invite you to explore this Web site to learn about our s
5.Nielsen Chiropractic Health Center
1502 Oklahoma Ave
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementBack Care Products & Services
Nielsen Chiropractic Health Center provides an integrated approach for health care needs w/out drugs or surgery. You may feel pain, become ill or tire easily if your bodily structure is unbalanced or
6.Great Plains Vision Center
1418 Main St
EyeglassesClinicsOptometry Equipment & SuppliesContact Lenses More InfoPREFERRED
7.Cancer Treatment Centers of AmericaServing the Vici, OK area
Cancer Educational, Referral & Support ServicesClinicsCancer Treatment CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oncology
At Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA), we believe there isn't one way to beat cancer - there are hundreds. For nearly 30 years, we've been committed to finding the right combination of persona
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.