1.Vicco Dental Center Psc
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists More InfoPREFERRED
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And theMore Nearby Locations »
22728 Highway 421
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental Labs
4.Tackett, C E, DDS
PROFESSIONAL Associates Bldg
DentistsImplant DentistryEndodontistsDental Labs
5.Jim S Caudill, DMD
359 N Ky Highway 15
DentistsPeriodontistsCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
Love this dentist and his staff - have been going to him for years - always on the ball, courteous, helpful, and striving to do the best work possible
6.Caudill, Jim S, DDS
359 N Business Kentucky 15
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
110 Myers St
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.