Calera Dental Center
101 Highway 87, Calera, AL, 35040
1.Curry, Stuart A DMD
4851 Cahaba River Rd
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
I've always been scared of the dentist, but not since I've found Dr. Curry! He and his staff are so nice and Dr. Curry is so painless. Would highly recommend this office to anyone.
2.Birmingham Family Dental Services
2930 4th Ave S
DentistsEndodontistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
3.Midfield Dental Center
114 Brookwood Rd E
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
My kids and I really enjoy going to Midfield Dental Center. The office is always so clean and neat, we are in and out pretty quickly, and the staff is just wonderful. They are so gentle on the kids an
4.Miller H Keith DMD
2200 Valleydale Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
5.Alabama Pediatric Dentistry
3500 Independence Dr
Dr. Bajjalieh is an amazing Dentist. Her patience with both the kids and their parents is unmatched! My children will only see her! I appreciate her making the experience of visiting the dentist a co
1802 6th Ave S
DentistsHospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
MY NAME IS TIERICA AND I AM LOOKING FOR A JOB BUT IM NOT HAVING ANY LUCK RIGHT NOW MAY BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ANY EXPERIENCES. BUT I AM A STAY AT HOME MOM I LOVE MY KIDS BUT I ALSO NEED MONEY TO TAKE CARMore Nearby Locations »
Argo Family Dentistry
750 Us Highway 11, Trussville, AL, 35173
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future