Call A Pro
Serving the Vestal area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
After calling a dozen different locksmiths in the area, I was giving up hope that I would find a place that would install a lock at a reasonable price. Enter American Local Locksmith. I found this pla
3.Dick's Garage Towing & Recovery
70 Robinson St
Locks & LocksmithsAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAutomobile Diagnostic ServiceAuto Repair & Service
On Sunday, May 8th, 2011, during a trip from Niagara Falls to New York City, our car overheated and broke down in the middle of the night on I-81S, near Binghamton, NY. The driver of the AAA tow trac
4.Bennedum's Inc Locksmith
350 State St Ste 1
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingHardware StoresSafes & Vaults
I just had copies of keys made there that Wal-Mart had made incorrectly and K-Mart was out of the correct blanks. A K-Mart manager suggested I go to Bennedum's, just down the street. The gentleman the
346 Clinton St
Locks & LocksmithsKeysSafes & VaultsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
6.Pro-Tech Security Locksmithing
267 Kattelville Rd
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
7.A & S Security
190 Colesville Rd
Safes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks & Locksmiths
Chaz came out on a Sunday, and Father's Day no less, and helped us get into our storage unit after we had forgotten the keys and driven two hours to get there. Totally saved our day. He is fantastic!
Partaker HF Locksmith
www.LocksmithNearYou.com 100 Main Street, Elmira, NY 14901 24 Hour Friendly LocksmithCall for Immediate Service Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.