1.Meineke Car Care Center
220 Crossfield Dr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric ServiceAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Meineke is your one-stop shop for all of your car care needs. Visit us today or save time by scheduling your appointment online at meineke.com. Contact us for information about financing options, fleeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Jack Kain Ford
3405 Lexington Rd
Used Truck DealersAutomobile LeasingTire DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Quick Lane Service Deals
At Jack Kain Ford, we're proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the state of Kentucky. We're a family-owned business, and we have been since we first opened our doors in 1960. From the moment y
197 Frankfort St Ste B
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
4.O'Reilly Auto Parts
235 Equestrian Park
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local Versailles O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professional pMore Nearby Locations »
5.Lancaster Automotive Repair
43 Woodson Dr
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
6.Ashland Oil Inc
530 Lexington Rd
Auto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair
3405 Lexington Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.