Showing results for Novia Care Clinic. Search for nova care clinic instead?
1.Community Health Care Clinic of Decatur County
415 E Montgomery Rd
2.Family Care Clinic
2635 Eastwood Dr
395 Northside Dr
ClinicsCosmetic ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
The nurse practitioner was incredibly rude and only spent 2 minutes with my daughter. When I called to schedule another appt, the receptionist was also incredibly rude. I have since decided to go to
4.First Stop Urgent Care
311 E Clifty Dr
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsClinics
I go to the local emergency room and my Primary Care Physican only when I have an appt. or think it might be my heart. First Stop in Madison is my first stop for my and my husband's other health needs
5.Next Generation Hearing Care
696 W Eads Pkwy
AudiologistsHearing Aids & Assistive DevicesClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
308 E Mulberry St
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
7.Ingram Tracy Cfnp Wocn
308 E Mulberry St
Physicians & SurgeonsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.