Engler Electric, Inc.
Serving the Verona area. Local, Top-Rated ElectricianReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
1.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
2.Engler Electric, Inc.
609 Columbia St
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHeating Contractors & Specialties
Serving All of Upstate New York Commercial, Industrial, Residential Electrical Services
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesGeneratorsTransformers
Knowledgeable, professional, prompt, reassuring, and all around a great experience. Would hire again.
4.Jim's Home Improvements
467 5th Avenue Ext
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Contractors
Jim's Home Improvements, General Contractor All Phases. Specializes in Electrical, Home Improvements, General Construction, Remodeling, Decks, Carpentry, Windows, Doors, Painting,Kitchen, Bath and Plu
11636 Steuben Rd E
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Mahoney Electric has been serving the area since 2000 and is a licensed electrical contractor. We specialize in high quality and affordable electrical installations and repairs. We also provide excell
6.Dave Hall Electric Inc
ElectriciansPlumbersHeating Equipment & Systems-RepairingAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Dave Hall Electric, Inc is located in Utica, New York. Trust in our 30 years of experience for all your electrical system repairs. Don't take on those residential and commercial electrical problems al
Call A Pro
Serving the Verona area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.