Complete Alarms Inc
633 Sebastian Blvd, Sebastian, FL, 32958
1.Be Safe Security Alarms Inc
4016 43rd Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
2.Be Safe Security Alarms Inc
4016 43rd Ave
Fire Alarm SystemsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
We have been in business since 1984. Serving all you security alarm and fire alarm needs. Where Quality Is Number 1. We offer Burglar Alarm And Fire Alarm
3.Absolute Protection Team
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSmoke Detectors & AlarmsSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceElectricians
Family owned and local. Excellent customer service, prompt and efficient. Would definitely recommend!
4.Complete Alarms Inc
633 Sebastian Blvd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Alarm SystemsAccess Control SystemsFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
Founded in 1992, Complete Electric is an electrical contracting company that serves chain restaurants, schools, hospitals and hotels. The company has worked on several design/build projects. It estima
5.ADT Security Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Oh how I wish there was a lower rating I could give. I did not realize I was dealing with a subcontractor for ADT and the past week has been a nightmare. The installer knocked out my phone and interneMore Nearby Locations »
6.Complete Generators Sales & Service
637 Sebastian Blvd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringBuilding ContractorsGeneratorsLighting Contractors
7.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringBusiness & Vocational SchoolsAdult EducationSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
Be Safe Security Alarms Inc
4016 43rd Ave, Vero Beach, FL, 32960
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.