Serving the Vero Beach area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Savings Pest Control
3807 65th St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSpraying EquipmentPest Control Services
Visit our website
Specializes in Landscaping, Fertilize Lawns, Lawn Maintenance, Pest Control. Services Offered: Landscaping, Fertilize Lawns.
2.C W Willis Family Farms
1405 58th Ave
Lawn MaintenanceOrchardsLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
We contracted with CW Willis to install two large landscaping plots in our front yard as well as a partial border around our house. We paid $4400 to have this done. About 2 weeks later, weeds started
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceStump Removal & GrindingTree Service
Lawn Lovers, LLC has over 5 years of lawn maintenance experience and it shows. Customer service is a high priority to us and we want all of our customers to be satisfied with every service they receiv
4.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
5.Southern Class Lawn Maintenance
3891 SW Ruark St
Port Saint Lucie,FL
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesFertilizing Services
Great professional service. They take pride in each job and are reasonably priced. Would absolutely recommend to friends and family.
6.Final Choice Landscape Management Inc
Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping--Commercial & Residential
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.