Serving the Vero Beach area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
1.M L Miller Flooring
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersCarpet Laying Equipment & Supply Wholesalers & ManufacturersHardwood Floors
"You've Been Floored"
Hardwood flooring brings warmth as well as personality in your home. Choosing me to install your hardwood floor will be what sets your floor apart from the rest. All the different types of hardwood ra
2.Father & Sons Carpet and Tile
4340 US Highway 1
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersCarpet & Rug CleanersCarpet & Rug Dealers
BEST SELECTION: CARPET, LAMINATE WOOD, VINYL & TILE
3.Discount Carpet & Tile Inc
3106 Us Highway 1
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & DealersCarpet & Rug Dealers
I have bought carpeting and flooring for my home from Discount Carpet within one year the carpet needed to be re stretched and after many calls I had to go in to their showroom, they told me that th
4.ufc pavers corp
2463 2nd St SW
Swimming Pool Repair & ServiceBuilding ContractorsBuilding SpecialtiesMasonry Contractors
10 % Off with this Ad
Welcome to UFC Pavers! We are proud to offer full service to all of Indian River County! Brick Pavers and Repairs are our specialty! Owner, Rick takes pride in a job well done and personally is involv
5.Bonded Carpet & Wood Floors Of Vero
1755 10th Ave
Floor MaterialsCarpet & Rug DealersRugsFlooring Contractors
Kitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceCabinetsHome Repair & MaintenanceFlooring Contractors More InfoPREFERRED
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
Serving the Vero Beach area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?