1.Vernon Dental Group
1620 Hillcrest Dr
2.David Woodrow Hughes, DMD
1620 Hillcrest Dr
DentistsOrthodontistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
3.La Casa DentalServing the Vernon, TX area
Dr. Hasse and his staff including Hilda, his wife, are so nice, caringand professional. He was so good with my mother's dental issues andhas been my dentist for over 25 yrs.I recently had a problem wi
4.Egloff TonyaServing the Vernon, TX area
* Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry for the Whole Family * We Build Beautiful Smiles * New Patients Welcome * Taking Care of Your Family with Kid Friendly Dentistry * Most Insurance Accepted
5.STARIMAGE DENTISTRYServing the Vernon, TX area
Best dental practice I have ever been to. Their technology, and knowledge is exceptional. There is no need to go to Dallas to find doctors who are qualified to handle complex cases. We got them right
6.Kool Smiles of Wichita FallsServing the Vernon, TX area
Dental ClinicsDental HygienistsDentists
Friendly, knowledgeable front office staff. Dental hygienist was friendly and professional and did an excellent job. I had a cleaning, X-rays and had to have a crown put on. My dentist was Dr. Patel,More Nearby Locations »
Dental ClinicsDentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And theMore Nearby Locations »
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future