1.New Jersey Northern Orthopedic Specialists PA
212 State Rt 94
2.Integrated Health Care
5 State Rt 94 Ste B
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Living Better Institute Inc
529 County Route 515
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
4.Dr. Manmohan Kaur Saluja, MD
249 State Rt 94 Ste 2
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
3 Saint Stephens Pl Ste 3
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
My 8 year old son was hospitalized after having surgery done. Dr. Berlingieri would give me calls daily to make sure everything was alright.
6.High Point Regl Health Syst
56 Lower Unionville Rd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Premier Health Assoc
225 State Rt 23 S
Medical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.