George The Plumber
Compton, CA, 90221
1519 S La Brea Ave
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLeak Detecting ServiceWater Damage Emergency Service
$50.00 of any Plumbing repair+4more
2.Rooter & Plumbing Masters
2510 W Beverly Blvd
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heater RepairLeak Detecting Service
A family business since 2005. Recently relocated to Montebello, we serve most of LA county & are fully bonded and licensed. We specialize in residential emergency services, repairs of every kind, clea
3.Power Pro Plumbing, Heating & Air
18105 S Hobart Blvd
PlumbersBuilding Construction ConsultantsConstruction ConsultantsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
Definitely 5 stars!! They deserve so much more. These guys helped me while I was building my house and they did such a wonderful job!!
1940 Riverside Dr
PlumbersFurnaces-HeatingSewer Cleaners & RepairersWater Pressure Cleaning
All my drains were backed up so I called Kessler. The plumber came out on time and quickly accessed the problem ran his big machine and cleared my drain. I was so happy that he did a clean and thoroug
1355 S La Brea Ave
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningFurnaces-HeatingHeating Equipment & Systems
Visit our website
$50.00 off all plumbing repairs
It was an emergency and they came right out and worked all day to fix my bathroom and there's no way that I can say thank you.
6.Merry Plumbing Co.
1465 San Marino Ave
7.Drain Right Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, Trenchless Sewer & Tankless Water Heaters
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSewer Cleaners & Repairers
$45.00 Clean Any Drain From Proper+7more
My bathtub drain was clogged. I called drain right from work and a dispatcher set up an appointment for service the same day.The plumber was polite, explained my options and finished the service in un
Adee Plumbing & Heating Inc.
Serving the Vernon area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?