1.Smith, Jana M
7660 Bradley Rd
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
2.Smith, Jana M
1850 E Thousand Oaks Blvd
Please try reloading the page.
I cannot express enough how happy I am with my experience at Ohana Pet Hospital. Dr. Kate is the best vet I have ever taken my pet to see. She is professional, patient, kind to both me and my dog, and listens to every concern I have. You can tell that she honestly LOVES animals. She speaks kindly to my dog and always takes excellent care of her. She explains everything that she is thinking or going to do. I think of my dog as a family member and I am so happy that we found Dr. Kate! The office is always clean and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. This is an excellent place to take your animal! They will take care of you!
I had been taking my dog to another vet, but after this experience of stellar care and service at Buena, I will be switching to this vet clinic. The entire front desk staff acknowledged my dog while we were waiting for the doctor. She has had melt downs previously at a vet office. By the time we were leaving, six stitches on her leg later, she was wagging her tail and walking up to staff. What a blessing in disguise that the other office had no appointments available to deal with a deep gash in her leg until a day later.
I took my cat, Frank, to see Dr. Moore and was very pleased with her care and customer service. Her staff was very helpful with my questions. I was shocked when they brought an estimate in, so I can decide what I can afford to do, treatment wise. Thanx to Dr. Moore Frank is doing great.
Dr. Moore is a Talented Vet as well as a warm and friendly person.I took my turtle Shamrock to her for a foot infection.Following surgery and take home meds he is doing great.I highly recommend Dr.Moore for all animals,birds,reptiles and amphibians. Cheryl Bricker
I took my dog Finnly there he's pretty shy around people he's not sure of, and he was totally fine with the techs and the doctor they were the best thanks for careing for my three legged dog.
Amazing Staff......Amazing Doctor.....Very Warm and compassionate people....I would trust any pet with these guys
Best vets I've ever seen. They give my dog tons of love, and really care about him.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested