1.Dole Berry Co
5713 W Gonzales Rd
Food Products-WholesaleWholesale Grocers
Based in Watsonville, Calif., Dole Berry Company is one of the leading producers of California coastal strawberries, raspberries and blackberries. In October 2004, Dole Food Company acquired Coastal B
4399 Berylwood Rd
Citrus Groves & ManagementFarm Management Service
3.Kathryn Dole Associates
512 Brinkerhoff Ave
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsHome Centers
4.Dole Food Company
1 Dole Dr
Food Processing & ManufacturingFood ProductsWholesale GrocersFood Products-Wholesale
Founded in 1851, Dole Food Company is one of the world's largest producers and marketers of fruits, fresh vegetables and fresh-cut flowers. The company specializes in a variety of pineapple products.
5.Dole Packaged Foods
3059 Townsgate Rd
Dole Packaged Foods, a division of the Dole Food Company, manufactures and markets a variety of packaged and frozen fruit products. The company s product line ranges from pineapple concentrate, tropic
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.