Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Ventnor City area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners for DOT Physical Exams
Federal GovernmentGovernment Offices
6309 Ventnor Ave
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & SurgeonsUrgent Care
Don't ever go here. Unable to get to my primary care physician, I went in the throes of a panic attack because I had run out of my anti-anxiety medication. The doctor called me a drug addict and told
3.Thomas E Hand Pa
5 S Wyoming Ave
4.Margate Foot Care Ctr
6620 Ventnor Ave
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsClinics
5.AtlantiCare Clinical Lab
6725 Ventnor Ave Ste B
Medical LabsMedical CentersMedical Clinics
6.Dr. Mohammad Ashfaq, MD
13 N Hartford Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Atlanticcare Health Systems
Medical CentersMedical Clinics
Axis Mental Health
Serving the Ventnor City area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.