American Local Locksmith
Serving the Venice area.
1.C Meyers Locksmith Inc.
Locks & Locksmiths
C. Meyers Locksmith, Inc. is a certified Professional Locksmith with over 40 years experience in the business, who specializes in Commercial, Residential and Safe & Vault work. Call 941-743-8469 Monda
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I just moved to a new place and I noticed that previous tenant had been coming back to get his mail. So I figured why not change the mailbox lock and also get the locks to my door re-keyed. The mailbo
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I contacted American Local Locksmith about some trouble with a sticky lock. I received a prompt response with advice on how to fix the problem on my own, as well as pricing for if I was unable to. Ext
4.American Locksmith service in Sarasota County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral ServiceSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
5.Discount Lock & Key Inc
2502 9th St W
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Discount Lock & Key will offer you a fair and competitive price throughout our range of products and services. We have many repeat customers thanks to our knowledgeable and supportive technicians, who
6.Sarasota Lock & Key Shop
1342 N Lime Ave
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesKeys
www.LocksmithNearYou.com 5527 14th Street South, Bradenton, FL 34207 24 Hour Friendly LocksmithCall for Immediate Service Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.