1.Perez Richard A Md
405 Commercial Ct
Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
2.Perez, Richard A, MD
5664 Bee Ridge Rd Ste 202
3.Dr. Richard Allen Perez, MD
2800 Hillview St
4.Jesus B Perez MD
943 S Beneva Rd Ste 210
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
5.Dr. Gladys Perez, MD
2315 Aaron St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Sergio Perez, MD
7005 Cortez Rd W
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Dr. Sergio J Perez, MD
3501 Cortez Rd W
Physicians & Surgeons
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future