1.Ti PA C Net
135 Washington Ave
2.Family Service Of Western Pa
34 Stacy Way
Social Service OrganizationsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCommunity OrganizationsMedical Clinics
3.Dialysis Clinic Inc
1143 Industrial Park Rd
Dialysis ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsMedical Service Organizations
4.Frick Community Health Center
5.Optimal Health And Wellness Chiropractic Center
909 Dallas Ave
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
Hands down- best chiropractor ever!!! I'll be her patient for life! Don't hesitate to choose OHWCC! Also massage therapist is excellent and gym has all you need for your daily workouts! Plus it's pr
5237 Veterans Ln
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
We aim to educate our patients about Chiropractic and other natural solutions to common health problems in order to motivate you to take a more active and responsible role in restoring and maintaining
7.Health Care Zoe
1123 State Route 380 Ste A
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.