Health Park Dentistry
Serving the Vandalia area. Local Denture SpecialistsIn Tipp City OH
1.Health Park Dentistry
110 S Tippecanoe Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
At Health Park Dentistry, we take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health. Our practice is devoted to comprehensive and preventive patient care. At Health Park Dentistry, our ge
8321 Troy Pike
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
3.ImmediaDent - Urgent Dental Care
7420 Miller Ln
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsDentistsEndodontists
My experience at ImmediaDent has been good. They are normally pretty busy, but the staff is friendly and knowledgeable.More Nearby Locations »
4.Dr Karl G Espeleta
110 W Wenger Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsPediatric DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
714 S Dixie Dr
OrthodontistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I have been in the Orthodontic field now for 9 years and have had experience with several Orthodontists in the area. I have also had the opportunity to sit in on many lectures and workshops nationwide
6.Amlin Dental Team
39 Dellsing Dr
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
The dentist and his entire staff are so wonderful. I really wish that I had found him years before I did.
7.Langdon David I
73 Dellsing Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Langdon is the only dentist I don't mind seeing. His staff is super friendly and competent. You can tell they enjoy working with him. He is totally worth the extra drive.
Contractor in Vandalia
www.HelloBusiness.com Dentures Repairs - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.