Showing results for Sparx Electric. Search for spark electric instead?
Call A Pro
Serving the Vancouver area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
1.Jim Hunt Electric Inc
7002 Indiana St
ElectriciansAltering & Remodeling ContractorsGeneral ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I was looking for an electricion to replace my bathroom exhaust fan I called a few contractors and got some hoes and hums or a really high phone quote. I called jim hunt electric, and he asked a few q
2.Cherry City Electric
2501 SE Columbia Way Ste 9
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Cherry City Electric offers commercial, industrial and residential electrician services throughout the Portland, OR, and Vancouver, WA, areas. With 40 years of excellence in electrical services, Cherr
2700 NE Burton Rd
For more than 30 years, Bob's Electric has provided clients in Vancouver, WA and the Portland metro area with reliable electrical work. While we specialize in commercial and industrial projects, we ca
7901 NE 32nd St
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialConsumer Electronics
We Ensure Every Job is Our Best Job We have over 25 years experience with commercial and residential electric projects. We are Bonded, Insured & Licensed! Our reliable, friendly services include: *Fre
14300 NE 20th Ave
ElectriciansLighting Consultants & DesignersElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Repair & Maintenance
I was amazed at how these guys came in, did what needed to be done. Did it by the book & cleaned up after themselves. They even put down their own door mat outside to keep out the foot prints!\r The i
6000 NE 88th St Ste B105
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsHome Builders
Super guy!Jim saved me a weekend emergency visit of $185 from another electrician just by helping me over the phone. He didn't have to do it either. He guided me through the problem with patience an
Serving the Vancouver area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.