On Call Pharmacy
Serving the Vancouver area. Erectile dysfunction got you down?40 pills plus 4 free! Save $500.
1.Child & Adolescent Clinic
2121 NE 139th St Ste 205
Counseling ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Child & Adolescent Clinic has provided the youth of our community with quality medical attention since 1979. We have a wide list of services for our patients such as acute illness care, chronic illnes
2.St John Lutheran Church-LCMS
11005 NE Highway 99
Counseling ServicesChurches & Places of WorshipWedding Supplies & Services
3.Centerpoint Mediation, LLC
12214 SE Mill Plain Blvd
Support GroupsArbitration ServicesBusiness Coaches & ConsultantsBusiness Management
Divorce and Family Mediation Services
4.Barnard Charles Ma LMHC
1104 Main St Ste 440
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health ServicesGovernment Offices
5.Divorce Or Not To Divorce. That Is The Question
Free support that actually helps. Check out Rock Talks by Suzette at amazon.com and if that isn't enough sign up for the How to be Happy Classes. It works
6.NW Trauma Therapy - Dr. James Thomas
10000 NE 7th Ave Ste 100j
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsReligious CounselingMental Health Services
7.Serenity of Mind
203 SE Park Plaza Dr
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMarriage & Family Therapists
Serving the Vancouver area. Viagra Helps Guys With ED!Call Now To Keep Your Erection!
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.