Call A Pro
Serving the Vancouver area.
1.Harry's Locksmith Service
2213 Main St
Locks & LocksmithsDoors, Frames, & Accessories
Harry's Key Service Inc has been serving the Clark County and Portland Metro Areas since 1949. Our employees are long term team players that you will enjoy working with. We have the largest inventory
2.All Towing & Recovery
2200 E St
Locks & LocksmithsTowingTruck WreckingAutomobile Salvage
Vancouver Towing is proud to service the Clark County area! Don't wait until you're stranded at the side of the road due to a flat tire or dead battery to start looking for the best roadside assistanc
3.Towing & Recovery Services, Inc.
6109 NE 127th Ave
TowingAutomobile SalvageAutomotive Roadside ServiceLocks & Locksmiths
Washington State registered towing company. 24 hours - 7 days a week - Experienced towing techs & dispatchers - Pre-approved insurance billings - Jump starts - Vehicle unlocks - Tire change - Wheel li
TowingLocks & Locksmiths More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Local Locksmith Super helpful. I locked myself out while doing laundry, checked their website and i called,friendly smith was there within 10 minutes. He got the lock undone in about 8 minutes, had a
6.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Jefrry was incredible. I've never come across such a kind-hearted stranger before... As luck would have it, I got locked out of my apartment the day I moved in, which happened to coincide with the we
7.Locksmith On Call 24/7
Locks & Locksmiths
If you want a realiable locksmith to put on your emergency contacts, this is it. They come fast and resolve your issue in no time, and I'm always recommending them to everybody I know. Been calling th
American Local Locksmith
Serving the Vancouver area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.