Serving the Vancouver area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today! More Info
8101 NE Parkway Dr
Dental ClinicsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
I took my daughter here for a cleaning and found she needed a filling. Everyone was fantastic and very honest and kind. I will definitely continue coming to this office, who would think an 8yo could bMore Nearby Locations »
2.New Image Cosmetic & Family Dentistry
811 NE 112th Ave Ste 100
Dental ClinicsClinicsPediatric DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Quality dental care in a very positive warm friendly environment. State of the art dental technical equipment used.
700 N Devine Rd
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Welcome to the office of Gregg Dentistry, a leading dental care practice in Vancouver, WA. We understand the importance of good dental hygiene and oral care and are committed to providing you the best
4.Emergency Tooth Doctor Vancouver
400 W Fourth Plain Blvd
Dental ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesClinicsDentists
We offer everything from preventative care to your emergency needs. Here are Emergency Tooth Doctor, we will evaluate your specific needs and form a treatment plan to help you get that healthy beautif
500 SE 192nd Ave Ste 300
Dental ClinicsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryDentists
Vista Dental is wonderful! My family has been going to them for a little more than one year, during which I personally have had multiple work done on my teeth - Mainly because I chose to neglect my te
6.Ranieu Family Dental
7604 NE 5th Ave Ste 114
Dental ClinicsClinicsPediatric DentistryDentists
Free Whitening with Cleaning for New Patients
I wasnt expecting anything out of the ordinary when taking my daughter to the dentist but this is a beautiful office and the dentist is really nice. I was really surprised. I am telling everyone I kno
7.Vancouver Emergency Dentist
1201 SE Tech Center Dr Suite A
Dental ClinicsCosmetic DentistryDentistsPediatric Dentistry
Portland Emergency Dental
www.emergencytoothdoctors.com Emergency Dental Clinic.Over 12 Years Experience.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future