1.Wound Care Center
200 Saint Clair Ave
Wound CareClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
The treatment you receive at the Wound Care Center is designed to complement the care your own physician provides, ensuring that your healthcare team is always working together to provide the treatmen
2.Wound Healing Ctr Lmhs
1001 Bellefontaine Ave
3.Indiana Wound Care
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational Medicine
4.Promedica Wound Care Center-Defiance
1200 Ralston Ave
5.Indiana Wound Care
Physicians & Surgeons
143 S Main St
1100 Mercer Ave
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.