21540 Plummer St Ste B
Health & Wellness ProductsSocial Services-Information & Referral Programs
2.Advocate Health Care Corp
2400 S Flower St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsCommunity Organizations
835 Wilshire Blvd Ste 618
Public Relations Counselors
3027 Townsgate Rd
Health & Welfare Clinics
900 N Bel Aire Dr
Counseling ServicesDisability ServicesHealth InsuranceMental Health Services
6.Southern CA Transit Advocates
3010 Wilshire Blvd
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
7.Advocate Insurance Service
3712 Rose Ave
InsuranceLife InsuranceHealth InsuranceAgriculture Insurance
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.