AAA ARKLAHOMA LOCKSMITHING
Fort Smith, AR, 72908
2611 Towson Ave
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
fast service and the price very reasonable, compared to pop a lock I saved my self a lot of money
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
4.AAA ARKLAHOMA LOCKSMITHING
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeys
5.Marie's Lock & Safe
9608 Rogers Ave
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingBank Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
Small town friendliness with A+ expertise! These guys know their stuff! We were impressed how quickly they were able to make us a new computer chip key even though the original ignition in our car had
6.McClain's Wrecker Service
1805 N 7th St
TowingLocks & LocksmithsAutomobile Salvage
Call A Pro
Serving the Van Buren area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.