Fort Smith Dentistry Dr. Stan Udouj & Dr. Isaac Le
520 S 14th St, Fort Smith, AR, 72901
1.Criswell Family Dentistry
1607 Main St
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
2 Convenient Locations to Serve You: 1607 E Main Van Buren/479-474-7076 and 2411 Fayetteville Rd Van Buren/479-474-2828 Byrl Criswell, D.D.S. - Mark Hurst, D.D.S. - Rick Douglas, D.D.S.
2.River Valley Smile Center
8309 Phoenix Ave.
DentistsClinicsImplant DentistryDental Hygienists
The doctors, and all who works here are very friendly, understanding, and helpful. If you need a dentist this is the office to go to. The front desk personal are very professional. All are good with
3.Fort Smith Dentistry Dr. Stan Udouj & Dr. Isaac Le
520 S 14th St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
4.Parklane Family Dental
3200 Rogers Ave
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Mike and his entire team make me feel at home every time I walk through the door. They're very tuned into their patients and make sure you're never in pain. Highly recommended!
5.Winborn Paul L II DDS PA
3225 S 70th St
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
Located in Fort Smith, Ark., Winborn Family Dentistry provides comprehensive cosmetic dental health care services. It offers state-of-the-art in dental technology with preventative and esthetic dentis
6.Remerscheid James A DDS
2407 S Waldron Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Dr. James Remerscheid, DDS, it"s my goal to provide patients with top-quality oral surgery. With a team of experienced, caring professionals I have over 30 years of experience with all aspects of oral
7.Remerscheid, James A
2407 S Waldron Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
General Dental Clinic
www.bolddentalfortsmith.com 4208 Jenny Lind Road, Fort Smith, AR 72901 Nobody Wants To Think About Decay.You Only Have One Smile! Call Today
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future