Jim Swan's Flooring
Serving the Valparaiso area. Top-Rated Tile & Flooring ProReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
1.Ed Whitcomb Carpet & Tile
283 N State Road 2
Tile-Cleaning, Refinishing & SealingTile-Contractors & DealersCarpet & Rug DealersFloor Materials
Tile-Contractors & Dealers
I have had the pleasure of knowing Christian for many years and have had work done by him and have observed many of his projects!All of his projects have been done to the highest standards possible.Ch
3.Value Flooring Inc.
708 Silhavy Rd
Floor MaterialsCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & AccessoriesCarpet & Rug DealersFlooring Contractors
Customer Service with an Exceptional Attention to Detail!Increase the value and visual appeal of your home with floor sales and installation from Value Flooring Inc in Valparaiso, Indiana. Open to the
4.Top Notch Remodeling
88 E Division Rd
Bathroom RemodelingAltering & Remodeling ContractorsGeneral ContractorsKitchen Planning & Remodeling Service
We specialize in bath room and kitchen remodeling. Great care is taken to create your space into some thing that is unique and special. We also handcraft custom cabinetry and furniture to fit your spa
905 Calumet Ave
Flooring Installation Equipment & SuppliesTile-Wholesale & ManufacturersFlooring ContractorsCommercial & Industrial Flooring Contractors
6.Build Smart Services
1555 W Lincolnway Ste 104
Kitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceHome ImprovementsBathroom RemodelingAltering & Remodeling Contractors
7.Erick Wood Floors Incorporated
211 Wexford Rd
Hardwood FloorsFlooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & Dealers
Serving the Valparaiso area. Call for floor and tile supplies!Set up an in-home estimate today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?