The Home Depot Window Installation
Serving the Valparaiso area. Free In-home Window Consultation.Call us to get started today!
560 Indian Boundary Rd
WindowsVinyl Windows & DoorsWindows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationDoors, Frames, & Accessories
2020 E Us Highway 20
WindowsWindows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationVinyl Windows & DoorsDoors, Frames, & Accessories
WindowsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesVinyl Windows & DoorsWindows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
4.Pella Windows and DoorsServing the Valparaiso, IN area
Wood WindowsHome Repair & MaintenanceWindowsWindows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
At Pella Kalamazoo, we're passionate about three things: windows, doors, and helping you find the best products for your window or door replacement projects. This passion has shown through our decades
5.The Door Store & Windows
180 W Sauk Trl
WindowsGarage Doors & OpenersDoors, Frames, & Accessories
The Door Store & Windows, located in South Chicago Heights, IL, has the custom solutions you need and a streamlined buying process that lets you deal directly with the owner. Since 1981 our family own
6.P & J American Glass Inc
9838 Industrial Ct
Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcStore FrontsMirrorsGlass Doors
FREE In-Home Consultation
searshomeservices.com/improve Windows, Kitchen, Bath or SidingCall Now For Special Offer!
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.