8836 Stevensville Baroda Rd, Baroda, MI, 49101
1.Evergreen Memorial Baptist Church
3900 W Old Ridge Rd
Baptist ChurchesChurches & Places of Worship
2.Evergreen Mobile Homes
619 E Oneida St
Mobile Home ParksManufactured Housing-Communities
3.Evergreen Memorial Park
3815 W 39th Ave
CemeteriesFuneral Supplies & Services
4.Evergreen Memorial Baptist Church
3900 W 61st Ave
General Baptist ChurchesBaptist ChurchesChurches & Places of Worship
5.Evergreen Landscaping & Mntnc
9 Oak Ct
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsHome Centers
117 Cherry Ct
Landscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
7.Evergreen Memorial Baptist Church
3900 W 37th Ave
Baptist ChurchesChurches & Places of WorshipGeneral Baptist Churches
Vandenberg & Sons Furniture Inc
12000 N US Highway 131, Schoolcraft, MI, 49087
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.