1.Ray's Front End Shop
214 E Market St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
2.Ray's Front End Shop
214 Market St
Kohl's Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
I can't say enough good things about this place. They make themselves available almost instantly to answer any questions or concerns. The wide ranging expertise of the staff is incredible. This is a family owned and operated business and with that you get the white glove treatment-- honest dealings and personalized service. Our family has been dealing with them for 4 generations. Arlene in Pa
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.