1610 1st St NE, Massillon, OH, 44646
1.Cardinal Court Alzheimers Special Care
18719 Drake Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRetirement CommunitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
Welcome to Cardinal Court, a community devoted to helping those living with memory loss. If you or a loved one is living with Alzheimer’s or other form of dementia, our dedicated focus on the populati
2525 Abbeyville Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMental Health Services
3.Elmcroft of Medina
1046 N Jefferson St
Retirement CommunitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesPersonal Care HomesAssisted Living Facilities
Elmcroft of Medina, located in Medina, OH, offers exceptional assisted living and Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care options for seniors. At Elmcroft, we focus on wellness and keeping our residents as indepeMore Nearby Locations »
1980 Columbia Rd
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHomes-Institutional & AgedResidential Care Facilities
5.Southern Hills Skilled Nursing & Rehab Center
19530 Bagley Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesPersonal Care Homes
Many years of living can take it toll on a human body. That is where therapy can help, not to remake, but to rejuvenate and help heal the wear and tear. That’s what I experienced at Southern Hills. Th
6.Arden Courts of Parma
9205 W Sprague Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement CommunitiesAssisted Living Facilities
Arden Courts is exclusively designed for persons diagnosed with memory loss such as Alzheimer’s & other dementias. Our professionally trained staff concentrates on timed and varied programs & life skiMore Nearby Locations »
7.Haven Homes Assisted Living of Stow
3605 Marsh Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRetirement CommunitiesResidential Care FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent Homes
Visit our website
My mother has been a resident here for 6 months. She feels at home here, and so do family members who visit often. From the size of the facility, the cleanliness and the professional, generous compa
Serving the Valley City area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.