Serving the Valley Center area.
1.Dutchman's Drain and Sewer
PlumbersSewer Cleaners & RepairersPlumbing, Drains & Sewer ConsultantsSewer Contractors
Visit our website
Friendly service, quick.Definitely recommend this company. Service man was friendly and explained what he did.
2.The Butler GroupServing the Valley Center, KS area
PlumbersCarpet & Rug RepairFire & Water Damage RestorationBuilding Contractors
Visit our website
3.Reddi Root'RServing the Valley Center, KS area
PlumbersElectriciansPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer Cleaners & Repairers
They seem concerned with having satisfied customers. Though they don't mind charging hundreds of dollars and not fixing the issue they were hired to fix.More Nearby Locations »
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
5.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
6.Benjamin Franklin PlumbingServing the Valley Center, KS area
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsWater Heater RepairWater Heaters
FREE SERVICE CALL+1more
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Wichita came and did a little work on my water heater that is still under warranty today. I love that I can trust them to come into my home and do work even when I am not hoMore Nearby Locations »
7.Superior Plumbing Heating & CoolingServing the Valley Center, KS area
PlumbersGarbage Disposal Equipment Industrial & CommercialBathroom RemodelingFurnaces-Heating
This is an honest company 100% They could have told me that my unit needed to be replaced and charged me a few thousand dollars, but I am so thankful they are honest and did not. Greg was a real ple
906 N Anna St, Wichita, KS, 67212
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?