Klein Plumbing Inc
3409 Skyway Dr, Auburn, AL, 36830
931 Stage Rd
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Construction ConsultantsConstruction Consultants More InfoPREFERRED
2.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
3.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
My experience with Zvi was terrific. He was very pleasant and professional. I had questions about the work and pricing and we had a very straightforward discussion. I went with them because of himMore Nearby Locations »
4.Rheem Water Heaters
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Rheem is the industry leader for water heating solutions. All Rheem products meet and exceed rigorous industry standards for quality and reliability. From raw material delivery to finished product ass
5.Benjamin Franklin Plumbing
3306 Pepperell Pkwy
PlumbersDrainage ContractorsWater Filtration & Purification EquipmentHome Improvements
Ben Franklin Plumbing serves the Auburn/Opelika, Columbus/Phenix City and LaGrange areas. Ben Franklin Plumbing handles commercial and residential plumbing problems with emergency service available 24
6.L and B Drain Cleaning & Septic Tank Pumping Service
303 Lee Road 706
PlumbersDrainage ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSewer Contractors
Brad came out and fixed my drain. The prices are the best in town and he was prompt. He said and done what he was supposed to. He's #1 in a #2 business. I highly recommend this company.
Roto-Rooter Sewer & Drain Cleaning Service
301 Sharp St, Opelika, AL, 36801
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.