PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Vallejo area.
2720 Low Ct
Medical CentersMedical LabsPhysicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
100 Rowland Way Ste 220
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsHospicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
3.Sutter Terra Linda Health Plaza
4000 Civic Center Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2450 East St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
3687 Mt Diablo Blvd Ste 200
180 Rowland Way
Physicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & SurgeonsSpeech-Language PathologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
165 Rowland Way Ste 313
Medical ClinicsSocial Service OrganizationsMedical Service OrganizationsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.